Review These Important Safety Guidelines Prior to Installation.
- ALWAYS check local building codes before installing InfraStop® .
- ALWAYS check the area you are insulating and make any needed repairs. Any worn wiring should be replaced before you begin installing InfraStop®.
- ALWAYS make sure work areas are well ventilated and well lighted.
- ALWAYS use eye protection when operating a staple gun.
- ALWAYS use caution and common sense when using a staple gun. Be aware of where electrical wiring is located. Stapling into a wire can cause severe shock or death. NEVER staple into electrical wiring.
- ALWAYS be careful when working with large pieces of InfraStop® on windy days.
- When installing InfraStop® on bright sunny days, it is best to wear sun glasses.
- Do not work in areas such as attics when temperatures are too hot.
- Visit our website at www.insulationstop.com for additional product and installation information.
Have Questions or Need Product Specification Requirements?
Call the Insulation Stop Customer Service Department
1 (800) 871-0410 • firstname.lastname@example.org